시민권 신청을 도와드립니다.
시민권 신청 도움을 받으시려면 한인회로 오시는 것이 아니고,
아시안 어메리칸 정의구현 법률센타(Advancing Justic Atlanta) 에서 여러분의 시민권 신청을 도와드립니다.
매달 개최되는 무료클리닉 안내에서 일시와 장소를 확인하시고 반드시 인터넷으로 먼저 신청하신 후 장소를 확인하시고 방문하시기 바랍니다. 아래의 챔블리와 클락스톤 도서관에서 개최되는 무료클리닉에도 참가하실 수 있으며 한국어 통역이 필요하시면 아시안 어메리칸 정의구현 법률센타(404-890-5655)로 문의하시기 바랍니다.
July 8, 2017
Free assistance for green card holders ready to apply for U.S. citizenship!
Join us for the citizenship clinic with our trusted lawyer.
Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Atlanta will be conducting series of Free Citizenship Clinics with our partners around Georgia and also hold our monthly Free Clinic in Clarkston and in Chamblee. (See below for details)
Multilingual Free Citizenship Clinics (appointment only)
o July. 8. 2017 (Saturday): Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz (955 Harbins Rd NW, Lilburn, Georgia 30047)
Appointment registration: http://bit.ly/clinic2017july
o August. 5. 2017 (Saturday): Athens, Georgia Appointment registration: Coming Soon
Monthly Free Clinic at Clarkston Library (951 N Indian Creek Dr. Clarkston GA 30021)
-First come, first serve
o June 23 | 10am to 1pm
o July 28 | 10am to 1pm
o August 25 | 10am to 1pm
o September 22 | 10am to 1pm
o October 27 | 10am to 1pm
o November 10 | 10am to 1pm
o December 8 | 10am to 1pm
Monthly Free Clinic at Chamblee Branch, DeKalb County Public Library (4115 Clairmont Road, Chamblee, GA 30341)
-First come, first serve
o June 30 | 10am to 1pm
o August 4 | 10am to 1pm
o September 1 | 10am to 1pm
o October 6 | 10am to 1pm
o November 8 | 10am to 1pm
o December 1 | 10am to 1pm
Please bring all of the documents concerning your legal issue to the clinic
For Citizenship Application:
• Permanent Resident card (Green card) . • Driver’s license . • Social Security card
• 2 color passport photos . • All your passports . • Most recent tax return
• List of home addresses for the past 5 years . • List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years
• Proof of public benefits, such as food stamps etc.
• Dates you have been outside the US since becoming a permanent resident and the countries you traveled to during these trips.
• If married to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident : bring spouse green card/ US passport, marriage certificate, divorce decrees.
• For your children: bring green card(s), complete name(s), date(s) of birth, social security numbers.
• Certified final court disposition for any traffic tickets.
$725 check or money order made out to U.S. Department of Homeland Security for filing fee.
*If you need financial assistance, please bring evidence of public benefits and/or your most recent Tax Returns.
Appointments are required! Walk-ins are welcome but appointments will be given priority.
Call 404-585-8446 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to set up appointment .